For the crust:
- 2 cups of Oreo crumbs (from about 20 Oreos)
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 24 oz (three 8-oz packages) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo crumbs (from about 17 Oreos)
- 7-10 Oreos chopped (optional)
- Additional Oreo crumbs for the top (optional)
1. Combine Oreo crumbs for the crust with melted butter.
2. Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch pan. Set it in the refrigerator to firm.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
4. Gently stir in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
5. Add Oreo crumbs and chopped Oreos and gently mix until well combined.
6. Pour filling into the crust and smooth the top.
7. Top with additional Oreo crumbs, if desired.
8. Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until firm.
Until next time, Enjoy!