Today I wanted to share out on how to make slime. It is fun and very easy slime to make.
What you need:
1. Elmer's white glue
2. Borax (it can be found in the laundry detergent aisle)
4. Two bowls
5. Food coloring (optional)
What you do:
1. In one bowl mix 1/2 cup (4 oz) glue and 1/2 cup of water. Add food coloring if you want colored slime.
2. In the other bowl, mix 1 teaspoon of borax with 1 cup of water until the borax is dissolved.
3. Add the glue mixture to the borax solution, stirring slowly.
4. The slime will begin to form immediately. Stir as much as you can and then dig in and knead it with your hands until it gets less sticky. Don't worry about any leftover water in the bowl, just throw it out.
5. After playing with the slime, store it in a plastic bag and place it in your fridge to keep it from growing mold.
I have done this before and it is very easy to make. Well this it for today and I hope you all had a good Sunday.